Sound like a journey you’d like to take?
Author Jonathan Arenburg did just that. His journey through the minefields and marshes of mental illness, anxiety, depression, and PTSD is a riveting read.
The more we understand these conditions, the more we can help make a difference – for ourselves, family, friends, colleagues, and health professionals. Jonathan’s book is unique, having value for both consumers and experts.
Come with Jonathan Arenburg on The Road to Mental Wellness to understand:
* Childhood struggles with undiagnosed mental illness
* Struggling as a young adult being “different”
* The challenge of working in a first-responder/long-term care profession
* Trying to have a family life when affected with mental illness
* Dealing with thoughts of suicide
* How to find the help that can help you transform your life
* Learn the difference good counselling can make – and how John became a counsellor, helping people with PTSD, depression, substance addictions, etc.
* The powerful benefits of technology, social media, and society
* Creating a motivational wellness plan, with personalized goals
* Reaping the benefits of fresh air, exercise, and alternatives to medication
The Road to Mental Wellness may take you through some dark, difficult places but will inspire you with guidance and hope for a bright future.