The Road To Mental Wellness is proud to present the Podcast The Depression Files with Al Levin. I will be making an appearance on his podcast later this year. However, a date has not yet been determined. So, keep coming back to the TRTMW to, not only read my hopefully helpful content but to see when my interview will be available to listen to. .We recorded the interview in April 2020 and I have to say, I was honoured to be a guest
Join creator and host Al Levin At the Depression files podcast; Here, he Dedicates each episode to help men with depression and other mental illnesses. While being interviewed, Al’s empathetic and calm disposition made me feel comfortable and right at home; a tone that resonates throughout all his episodes. In short, I loved the experience. Here you will find him interviewing men from all over the world. Below, are but a few of his latest.
His constant advocation for all things mental health related is impressive; tackling everything from the stigma surrounding mental illness to the state of the mental health care system. This wide variety of mental health topics will make you want to come back for more.
want to get in touch with or follow Al on social media?
Al Interviews John Arenburg | Addictions Counselor, Former Long-Term Care Worker, Volunteer Firefighter, Author & Mental Health Advocate – The Depression Files
- Al Interviews John Arenburg | Addictions Counselor, Former Long-Term Care Worker, Volunteer Firefighter, Author & Mental Health Advocate
- Al Interviews Brett Stevens | Start-Up Consultant, Former Professional Poker Player & Author
- Al Interviews Jordan Brown | Mental Health Advocate, Trained Social Worker & Author
- Al Interviews Jon Middleton | Former Cardiac Nurse & Teacher of Health and Social Care
- Al Interviews Sean Blackwell | Researcher and Teacher of the Spiritual Dimension and Healing Potential of Bipolar Disorder & Author
Like what you heard? Go to The Depression Files to hear even more people talk about their mental health journeys
Here, you will find A New Dawn, another excellent mental health podcast that
It is my belief that we can end the stigma of mental illness together. There are so many people suffering in silence. The people who dedicate hours of their time to helping others have a voice are amazing…..thank you all.
Want to help make my book a reality? Donate here: GoFundMe
In crisis? Call 1.833.456.4566 | Text 45645 (Crisis Services Canada) Crisis Services Canada
Back to The Road To Mental Wellness