What helps keep me inspired to keep moving forward? Where I live. The very beautiful Annapolis Valley on Nova Scotia is a Paradise.
Today, February 21, 2021, the Valley is bright and beautiful; with birds singing in the background and powder white snow blanketing this beautiful landscape you see Above.
Making myself aware of the beautiful everywhere I Look, helps my hypervigilance from having PTSD calm, my depression lift and tames my anxiety.
Never underestimate the power of the beautiful all around you. Mother nature can be the best form of medication
Need help? Check out our MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES PAGE
- The Road To Mental WellnessWelcome to the Road To Mental Wellness, a blog that I created to tell my story, a story of my long arduous battle that I have been an unwilling participant in my entire life.
- Signs Of Strength When mentally Ill.As my life rolled on, a new mental illness started to dominate me from within. With that said, I was still showing signs of strength when mentally ill.
- The Mental Health Work InjuryNot all wounds are physical, the mental health work injury known as PTSD can be very debilitating. A reality that can take years to heal.
- Carbon Monoxide And PTSD.PTSD has a away of sneaking up on you. Here I talk more about it
- Walking My Way To Mental Wellness.While travelling down the highway of life, my mental health condition took the wheel and lead me down a dark and lonely road.